English Language Summer Camp: Harvard
Our English language summer camp in Boston is designed to help international students improve their English language proficiency. Students enrolled in the English language camp experience Harvard University, the most prestigious American college campus.
International students attend a two-week or four-week academic English language program. They learn and practice English in a traditional classroom, gain practical experience during workshops at Google, Microsoft, MIT, and live in dorms right in Harvard Square, Cambridge, USA.
English Language Summer Classes
English language summer classes are led by qualified ESL instructors, and consist of:
- Twenty hours of instruction per week
- Curriculum that includes writing, speaking, reading, and listening exercises
- Each lesson is structured around fun, innovative and challenging assignments that will prepare students for conversations in English
Classes are divided into two sessions:
- Session I (June 25- July 8): Beginner to Intermediate
- Session II (July 9- 21): Intermediate to Advanced
Additionally, students will practice their English language proficiency through scheduled activities such as:
- Seminars and tours at MIT and Harvard
- Visits to major tech companies such as Google and Microsoft
- Technical workshops i.e. coding in Microsoft.
- English language movies
Our instructors understand the importance of integrating culture with quality instruction. We provide educational and cultural immersion. All of our instructors are ESL certified and graduates of Harvard University or other top universities.
During the program, instructors help students:
- Develop linguistic skills through proven interactive lessons
- Enhance their writing and reading comprehension
- Engage in interactions outside of class
Our counselors are available and share residence with the students during their stay on campus. Counselors are all students or recent graduates of Harvard University.
They help students by:
- Providing guidance outside of class
- Supervising students when visiting sites off-campus
- Assisting with coursework or other related work
With our proven, structured language lessons and opportunities for exploration into the arts and culture of the US, the educators of the English language program at Harvard Sq will ensure the support and self-confidence of their students.
There’s no better way to learn a language than by immersing oneself in the culture of that language. Our instructors understand this by developing and organizing many out-of-class activities that are both educational and crucial to becoming an adept English speaker.
Students practice their English at:
- Robotics Workshops at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Organized tours of Harvard University along with admission info
- Computer coding workshops at Microsoft
- Visits to the Google campus at Cambridge
English Language Summer Camp students learn in one of the oldest cities in the United States.
A broad range of recreational and educational activities are available, including:
- Exposure to American cinema in Boston theaters
- Shopping on Newbury Street
- Tours of the historic Freedom Trail
- Visits to the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Marine Biology tours in Boston Harbor
Weekend trip to New York City!
Cogito provides students with shared on-campus housing during the program.
Tuition covers the student’s room, meals, and amenities in Harvard Square, including:
- Dorm room (two students per room)
- Furniture and Bed (linens and towels included)
- Common area
- Kitchen with access to appliances
$2,995 Two Weeks
Session I (June 25- July 8): Beginner to Intermediate
Session II (July 9- 21): Intermediate to Advanced
$4995 Four Weeks
Session I & II (June 25- July 21)
Scholarships available for top students!
The program tuition includes:
- Twenty hours of English language instruction
- Educational tours to universities and companies
- University and company tours
- Room, board and amenities
- Three meals per day
- Transportation to and from airport