Elite Top 100 Admissions
For international students considering Ivy League or Top 100 university undergraduate admission,
Cogito offers comprehensive guidance and strategic planning to make that dream a reality.
Our experienced team of admissions consultants, together with Ivy League-educated writing experts and analysts, works one-on-one with students to navigate the college admissions process. As top-ranked universities get more selective (the Ivy League admits only 5-14% of all applicants), it’s important for students to learn how to express themselves beyond exam scores and grades.
Our services include:
- College selection & application to 10 schools
- Tutoring 3 hours with Ivy League graduate
- Personal Essay content development, editing & proofreading
- Supplemental Essay support for two essays
- Activities list development
- Application submission and follow-up
- Weekly Skype meeting and constant email support
We coach students on optimal academic and extracurricular choices, and provide additional support services where needed.
Students currently in grade 12 must meet the below admission criteria by November 1. Please note these are minimum criteria:
- Academic four-year GPA minimum 3.3 (out of 4.0)
- Minimum TOEFL 80 or IELTS 7.0
- SAT 1350+ or ACT 27 required
- Leadership, extracurricular involvement, or special talents
- Student fills pre-application form
- Student sends copies of 3 years high school transcripts, exam scores and essay
- Cogito sends immediate notification if student qualifies for scholarship
- Student pays deposit to join the program
We offer college application preparation packages ranging from $3,000- $5,000 in service fees.
Some students need private tutoring to reach their full potential for SAT exams, SAT subject tests, essays and enrichment. The cost for tutoring ranges from $50-200 per hour depending on tutor’s level of education, experience and availability.