Postgraduate Diplomas & Certificates
Cogito partners with the most prestigious universities in California and Massachusetts to offer more than 30 F-1 visa-approved postgraduate diplomas and certificates.
Through our specialized certificate programs, students participate in short courses of study (8-10 months) designed to enhance their careers and build valuable business connections.
Why International Students Choose Postgraduate Diplomas in California?
- Be a Student in the University of California System: The #1 public university system in the USA, University of California is known as a “Public Ivy” institution. Alumni and faculty have won prestigious awards such as the Guggenheim Fellowship, Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, and others.
- Be in the Heart of Southern California: Our schools offer the best locations in Los Angeles. Visit the beautiful beaches or mountains, Red Carpet events, or plan a shopping trip.
Why International Students Choose Postgraduate Diplomas in Boston
- Be a Student at a Top 40-Ranked University: A global leader in experiential learning, Northeastern is a prestigious, top-ranked private research university boasting an impressive list of famous award-winning faculty and alumni.
- Be in the Center of Boston: A thriving center of business, technology, medicine and education, Boston is an incubator for new business ventures and an intellectual capital of the world. Explore Boston’s coastal location, safe and livable neighborhoods, historic sites, parks and public gardens, exciting sporting events, and architectural beauty.
Work Opportunities in the USA: After completing a degree, diploma, or certificate, international students receive 12-18 months OPT (Optional Professional Training). This means students can work in any company in the United States with a regular salary. Our partner schools and Cogito assist students with finding future employers.
Our schools offer postgraduate diplomas in a variety of disciplines and study areas. Below are just a few examples. Many of the below diplomas also have an option for transferring credits toward a Master’s degree.
Students earn 15 credits during the certificate programs at Northeastern University that can be transferred upon acceptance to a Master’s degree. Eligible Master’s programs include the Part-Time MBA, MS Project Management, MS in Leadership, and many others.
- Accounting and Financial Decision Making
- Biotechnology Management
- Business Administration
- Corporate Renewal
- Engineering Management
- Entertainment Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Human Capital
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Organizational Leadership & Development
- Project Management
- Sports Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship
Students applying for postgraduate diplomas do not need GMAT/GRE exam that is required for most Master’s degrees. However, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Undergraduate degree
- Academic CGPA 2.5 (out of 4)
- TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.5*
*English exams can be waived for some programs in lieu of Skype interview or completion of degree in English language.
**Specific requirements vary by school.
- Student selects school from list of Cogito partners
- Student pays $250-$500 application fee to start the full application process
- Upon successful acceptance, student pays 50% program fees to secure enrollment and receive I-20
- Upon successful visa, student pays remaining program fees and books flight to the USA
Cost varies based on school, length of study period, and housing option. Prices start from $19,900 for one academic year tuition, housing, meals, health insurance and airport pickup. For a complete list of program fees, please contact us.