University Scholarships Program
We specialize in securing partial university scholarships for international students who want to study an undergraduate degree program at an American university. Through our advocacy, international students save 30-70% off the total cost of tuition, housing and meals. On average, international students who join our university scholarships program pay $19,000 per year in annual tuition, housing and meals. Each year we save students millions of dollars in tuition.
Our goal is to make American higher education affordable to the world.
The University Scholarships Program Offers:
- Guaranteed university scholarships at up to 10 universities
- Minimum price guarantee of $15,900 for tuition, room and board
- Includes schools ranked in Top 100-200 National, US News & World Report
- Access to 250+ American universities and 250+ academic majors including: Business, Engineering, Architecture, Biology, Communications, Journalism, and more!
- Minh Ha (Vietnam)
- Miami University-Oxford
- Full cost: $45,000
- Scholarship: $27,000
- Final cost: $18,000
- Adakhamjon M (Uzbekistan)
- SUNY Plattsburgh
- Full cost: $31,000
- Scholarship: $13,500
- Final cost: $17,500
- Thai Anh (Vietnam)
- North Central College
- Full cost: $46,900
- Scholarship: $19,500
- Final cost: $27,400
University Scholarships Requirements
- Foreign citizenship
- High school diploma (or currently completing it)
- Academic four-year GPA minimum 2.7 (out of 4.0)
- TOEFL 61 or IELTS 6.0 minimum
- SAT/ACT not required!
The first step in the University Scholarships Program admissions process is to evaluate the student’s academic qualifications, preferences and financial budget. Then we can determine which schools are the best fit for you.
- FREE advice and consultation
- Pre-acceptance & personalized scholarship offers negotiated by Cogito
- Assistance with all aspects of school selection, enrollment and on-campus housing
How it works
The average cost of an American university is $45,000 for annual tuition, housing and meals. With Cogito, international students save 30-70% bringing the average cost down to $19,000 per year.
We offer a minimum price guarantee of $15,900 for annual tuition, room and board.
This means every student receives at least one scholarship offer matching our minimum price. Our university scholarships are renewable for all 4 years of the undergraduate degree in the USA, as long as the student maintains GPA required by the school.
Additional costs include books, health insurance, personal expenses and travel.